If you run a business of any size or type and haven’t taken advantage of content marketing opportunities, you’re missing out on huge growth potential locally and world wide. Here are 5 statistics that will show you how valuable content marketing can be for your business:
1) A strong majority of companies say content marketing increases lead quantity and quality.
According to a study by Curata, marketing teams at nearly three of every four companies are seeing a direct sales benefit from increased content on their blogs, websites and social media accounts.
2) Among B2B buyers, 67% say they rely on content for purchasing more often than a year ago.
A 2015 study from Demand Gen shows that content is increasing its influence on professional purchasers. If you run a B2B business, taking advantage of this trend can have a big impact.
3) Businesses who focus on blogging see up to 13-times great ROI.
A 2014-2015 inbound marketing report from Hubspot showed that investing in written content for blogs generated a huge return. Customers crave information about products and services they want to buy, and they’re more likely to engage with your company if you provide that information.
4) Half of B2C companies plan to increase their content marketing budgets.
The Content Marketing Institute released research in 2015 that showed an increase in content creation in marketing departments. Why are so many businesses increasing this type of strategy? It’s working.
5) 90% of B2C companies find their content marketing meetings valuable.
To learn more about that power of content marketing, contact us today. We’d love to discuss how this marketing strategy will drive qualified leads and website traffic to your small business!